[tex-live] building again (sort of)

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Mar 24 00:17:47 CET 2008

1. I committed Akira's changes for updating omega and aleph to the new
   tex version, plus integrated pool files.  (With some tiny changes to
   make it work when srcdir!=builddir.)  Thanks Akira.

2. XeTeX still does not build, however, Build --without-xetex goes
   through.  So I will leave finishing that update to Jonathan.

3. I updated the etex change files since xetex (and others?) use them,
   even though we don't build etex itself any more.

Hope we're back to a better state now ...

karl