[tex-live] problem with ../configure --datarootdir=...

Peter Münster pmlists at free.fr
Tue Mar 18 13:09:26 CET 2008

On Tue, Mar 18 2008, Jonathan Kew wrote:

> Is patching "configure" itself the right way to approach this? I'd have
> expected a patch to configure.in or some other "source" file, not the
> generated script.

I didn't know, that configure was a generated script, since it's already in
the source-package. I don't know much about these auto-configure things and
I just copied the patch from Karl for ncurses (commit 6893).

When I have more time (April), I can investigate further for a better
patch.

Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/