[tex-live] Bug : segfault in ovp2ovf on 32 bit systems

Elie Roux elie.roux at enst-bretagne.fr
Thu Mar 13 12:12:41 CET 2008

Karl Berry a écrit :
> old> if (no_fonts == font_table_size)
> new> if (no_fonts * BLOCK == font_table_size)
>
> Thanks to you, Arthur, and Yannis.  Looks sensible, I installed it.

Hello,

what do you mean by install ? Will this patch be integrated in the next
version of texlive ?

> For the record, I couldn't reproduce the seg fault, though -- running
> the existing ovp2ovf on http://norgz.info/download/gregorio.ovp on a
> 32-bit GNU/Linux x86 machine worked fine.

Well, as you can see on
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=470433 , a omfonts that
does not segfault on some machines segfaults on my laptop (Dell XPS
m1530), which I really don't understand...

Thank you in advance,
--
Elie