[tex-live] further errors with graphite-engine

Peter Münster pmlists at free.fr
Mon Mar 10 08:59:44 CET 2008

On Fri, Mar 07 2008, Jonathan Kew wrote:

> I'm not totally sure what's triggering this, but hope to get a newer
> compiler installed and look into it. What version of gcc do you have on
> that system? I don't see these errors with gcc 4.2.1 on Ubuntu.

Hello Jonathan,

This is my compiler:
g++ (SUSE Linux) 4.3.0 20080221 (prerelease) [gcc-4_3-branch revision 132521]

> Can you disable that warning, at least temporarily, to see if everything
> else will build OK?

After removing the "-Werror" in the Makefiles, I get 3 remaining
warnings. I attach the whole output of "make all" in libs/graphite-engine.

Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/