[tex-live] problem installing texlive 2008 development snapshot

Jesse Alama alama at stanford.edu
Sun Jun 29 21:05:06 CEST 2008

I recently tried to download the TeXLive 2008 developer snapshot.  I'm
using a MacBook Pro with Mac OS X 10.5.3.  The installation proceeded
rather well until I (accidentally) put my computer to sleep in the
middle of downloading something.  I killed the installation script and
resumed it, but I've run into trouble:

  $ ./install-tl -url ftp://tug.org/texlive/tlnet/tldev
  Platform: i386-darwin => 'Intel x86 with MacOSX/Darwin'
  Unknown directive ...containersize 728... , please fix it! at tlpkg/TeXLive/TLPOBJ.pm line 206, <$retfh> line 24.

The script then dies.  What might be going on?

Thanks,

Jesse

--
Jesse Alama (alama at stanford.edu)