[tex-live] texdoc can't find texmf.cnf

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Mon Jun 23 02:26:36 CEST 2008

Reinhard Kotucha scripsit (23.06.2008 02:16)
> Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard writes:
>
>  > At the moment, there's no way for the user to configure things,
>
> I'm currently working on a generic config file parser.  It's supposed
> to read a config file and put the key/value pairs into a Lua table.

Great.

> Are you working on something similar ATM?  Then please let me know.

I'm not working on this right now.  I wasn't actually decided about the best
idea, between a independent config file and something use kpse and texmf.cnf
(like previous versions of texdoc did, iirc).  The advantage of this second
approach is that we don't need to take care ourselves about the precedence
user-defined config > local admin config > defaults.  Anyway, please keep me
informed of your work !

Thanks,
Manuel.