[tex-live] TeX Live Installer -- pregeneration of formats

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Sun Jun 8 23:59:41 CEST 2008

Karl Berry scripsit (08.06.2008 23:43)
>     Oh, I thought texdoc was already doing that.
>
> Try running it from the checkout on tug.org:
> $ texdoc geometry
> sh: see: command not found

Oh, unfortunately I have a command 'see' available, which I didn't know.  By
the way, the result is is a good example why texdoc should use texlive.tlpdb
in the future...

> locate /geometry/ | grep pdf
> (etc.)

Ok, what I'm doing when everything else fails.  We definitely need to make
texdoc more usable, we can't let you use locate like that ;-)

Manuel.