[tex-live] [tex-hyphen] CZ/SK in babel for TL 08

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Jul 17 00:11:08 CEST 2008

I am extremely disinclined to do major reworking of the hyphenation
setup *again*, to take advantage of a brand-new babel feature.  I cannot
even guess at how many changes will be needed, but the answer is a lot
-- in the infrastructure, in the macros, in the packages, everywhere.
I estimate the release would be delayed for at least a month, probably more.
I don't want to do it.

Please, let's go with what we've got and take our time at working it out
properly later.

karl