[tex-live] trouble starting context on latest tl2008 developer snapshot

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Jul 7 21:42:33 CEST 2008

On Mo, 07 Jul 2008, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>   calc_depends;
> - my $mw = Tk::MainWindow->new();
> + my $mwv = Tk::MainWindow->new();
> + $mw = $mwv->Scrolled("Frame", -scrollbars => "oe", -height => 800);
>
> @@@
>   menu_update_texts();
> + $mw->pack;
>   Tk::MainLoop();

Too much hassle. We have only a mininmal perl in the installer, I tried
to find all the necessary files and gave up after 15 files added and no
end.

No, I have shrinked the image even more. On my kvm virtual machine now
the window is definitely smaller (y dim) than 600, more around 550.

Strange enough on the Linux side the window is MUCH bigger, and now I
have to do some magic that there is no stupid grey background ...

Best wishes

Norbert