[tex-live] Package deadlines?

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 17:04:20 CEST 2008

2008/7/3 David Kastrup <dak at gnu.org>:

> Hi,
>
> are there deadlines for what has to be when on CTAN to make it into
> TeXlive?  Reason I ask is that I am still digging for final bugs in the
> bigfoot package and would prefer not to spend the time for a CTAN
> submission while still under extreme time pressure.  However, what I
> have is already strictly better than what is already there, so there
> would be some incentive in getting something to CTAN even when I am not
> yet done with the improvements.

I would also like to know the deadline (or whether it is already after
deadline). I have a few packages that are more than a week on CTAN but
not yet on TL svn:

1. Update of Velthuis devanagari (contains new support for XeTeX with samples)
2. encxvlna - vlna implemented in encTeX
3. ean13isbn - printing EAN13 bar code with ISBN as per new
specification valid since January 1, 2007

Licences are GPL for 1 and LPPL for 2 and 3.

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/