[tex-live] TeXLive Online Service?

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 11:14:15 CET 2008

2008/1/31, Werner LEMBERG <wl at gnu.org>:

> Folks,
>

> does someone offers a `TeXLive Online Service'?
>
> I don't know whether this is the right name, but the idea is that you
> submit a .tex file, and you receive a .pdf file, and TeXLive is used
> for processing.

See TeXonWeb on http://tex.mendelu.cz/
It is intended for Czech users, so the documentation is in Czech only.
Anybody can type the source into the input window, registered users
(registration is free) can upload their files to a permanent private
directory. If you type "tex on web" into Google, this will be the
first link.

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/