[tex-live] linguex in texlive snapshot

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Sun Aug 17 18:12:02 CEST 2008

Frank Küster scripsit (17.08.2008 15:44)
> $ grep -A1 license entries/a/acronym.xml
>   <license type='lppl' version='1.17' checked='2006-03-07'
>   username='frank' file='header'/>

Oh, I wasn't aware of the "checked" field. Good news that it already exists.

>    - I think "lppl" means some "or
>      later" clause, but I'm not sure, and I'm not sure whether I've indicated
>      any "exactly version $foo" somehow.
>
>    - Which files are covered (this is important in particular for font
>      stuff)

Agreed, and also there should be a way to indicate contradictory statements,
like "lppl any version" and "you shall not modify" in the same file, as it
sometimes happens.

>    - author could be contacted at $date by $collaborator under
>      $e-mail at address.

Or also (unfortunately) "missing author address".

>    - $collaborator is currently in contact with

With the date of the "currently" :-)

>    - don't bother to try to get the license changed, this will stay
>      non-free

Agreed to.

Manuel.