[tex-live] Tex Live manager still doesn't think Texlive is installed

Mark London mrl at psfc.mit.edu
Mon Apr 28 20:21:42 CEST 2008

Tomasz Łuczak wrote:
> Hi Mark
>
> You have to add to environment variable PATH path to tex binaries:
> C:\TeXLive2007\bin\win32

I did that, but now I get lots of mkdir errors and failure, and failure
to find .ini file errors..

> After logout and logon, TLPMGUI will works in maintenance mode

I logged out and logged back in and TeX Live Manager still only asks me
to install TeX Live.  It doesn't allow me to manage the installation.  I
don't want to have to reinstall the software.   How does TLPMGUI know
that there is an installation or not?  Who can I ask this question of?
Thanks. - Mark