[tex-live] conflict between babel/greek and ethiop packages. (fwd)

Tigran Aivazian tigran at aivazian.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Apr 16 13:10:21 CEST 2008

Hello,

I sent this to the maintainers but got no reply so far. Maybe a wider
audience of TeX users and hackers can help me.

Sorry if tex-live is not necessarily the most appropriate mailing list to
ask a question like this. But I know that most knowledgeable TeXackers are
here, so... :)

Kind regards
Tigran