[tex-live] [VAC] Sun, Sept. 30 to ?, moving house

Frank Küster frank at debian.org
Wed Sep 26 19:39:12 CEST 2007

Hi,

we're finally moving our stuff from Switzerland to Miltenberg in Germany
next Monday, and will be able to merge the rooms my wife and I lived in
in Mosbach and Schaafheim.

Phone and internet access have been ordered a while ago, but we've not
yet been promised a date (sigh), so I might be completely unavailable
for a while. For urgent cases, my mobile phone number is in the database
(accessible to DDs), and from October 4th you could reach me at
firstname.lastname at company.com, where company is EyeSense (without
capitals)[1].

What about bringing the RC bugs count down while I'm away?

Have fun,

Frank

[1] that address didn't get a single spam so far...

--
Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX/TeXLive)