[tex-live] Removal of csplain from Debian

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 6 20:40:26 CEST 2007

Petr Olsak <petr at olsak.net> wrote:

> No comment.

but snide remarks in csplain.ini ...

fwiw, i don't like licences either, but i understand the importance, for
distributors, of a clear understanding of the licence conditions on
things that they distribute.

> Please, see ftp://math.feld.cvut.cz/pub/cstex/base/csplain.tar.gz
> or ftp://math.feld.cvut.cz/pub/olsak/csplain/csplain.ini

norbert asked that you upload to ctan: he didn't know that we mirror
from your site.  i've run the mirror, just now, and pushed the result
out to the other ctan sites.

so ... if your licence statement is deemed acceptable, we're now set for
whatever it is we were trying to do.

robin