[tex-live] ctan2tds.pl stuff

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Oct 2 11:08:57 CEST 2007

Hi Karl!

I have made some fixes to ctan2tds.pl: The $Foundry wasn't set in
&runfonts; which made the fonts ae fonts installed into a missing
"public". I hope this didn't break anything.

Then I adjusted it to bbm/bbm-macros splitting. Up to now we had one bbm
package including the fonts and the macros, but I think following the
Catalogue is a better idea, so now bbm gives the fonts, and bbm-macros
the macro stuff. I added the bbm-macros to all the collections/schemes
where bbm occurred.

Finally a question: Does it make sense to move those few scripts
(tlpkginfo, ctan2tds.pl, maybe some more) which are necessary for this
updating business to Master/tlpkg/bin? Currently we have ctan2tl there,
but this script relies on ctan2tds and tlpkginfo, which seems a bit a
strange thing.

Best wishes

Norbert