[tex-live] updates to texlive/trunk/Build/source

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Wed Nov 21 15:32:16 CET 2007

I have just checked in a bunch of updates to bring XeTeX up to
version 0.997. This also involved adding a new library (graphite), a
major update to the icu-xetex library, and adjustments to the
configure scripts, etc.

Therefore, although I've run successful builds on Darwin (PPC and
i386) and Linux (i386), there's a good chance that we'll see some
build problems somewhere as a result of all the changes. So anyone
interested is invited to try building the latest source from trunk,
and report any problems so that we can get them fixed promptly.

Jonathan