[tex-live] Bug in Context on TL2007

Piotr Bolek piotr.bolek at gmail.com
Wed May 16 13:11:31 CEST 2007

Hi,

There is quite nasty bug (at least for me, because it completly
breaks the typesetting of my old documents) in Context
shipped with TL2007.

The result of the bug is breaking (sometimes) the page after stopping
multicolumn layout. The bug is already reported in context bug tracker,
but unfortunately not solved yet.

This bugs makes this version of context quite useless for typesetting
documents containing parts of content typeset in multicolumn layout.

Is there anything that can be made to deal with this problem?

--
Piotr Bolek