[tex-live] OpenBSD call for testing and Thanks.

Edd Barrett vext01 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 19:44:13 CEST 2007

Hi Guys,

I have just presented the OpenBSD port to the community.

Anyone interested in helping test may download the port from here:

http://students.dec.bmth.ac.uk/ebarrett/texlive/

Please only test on -current snapshots and mail me letting me know how
your build went. I will then report back to the ports@ list on your
behalf, so that you do not have to sign up. I am particularky
interested in arches that are non i386 and sparc64.

Big thanks to all who helped! Your input has been very useful. I shall
be signing up for TUG membership in the near future to display my
appreciation for your work.

Thankyou.

--
Best Regards