[tex-live] The OpenBSD port.

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed May 2 01:23:22 CEST 2007

    Just now I have built my first document using my port!

Congratulations.

    Is tug able to offer this hosting?

Isn't there a place within the OpenBSD infrastructure for something like
this?  That seems like it would be a lot easier on everyone.

Anyway, if you're talking about uploading a tarball for a few developers
to grab, sure, we can do that.  If you're talking about a general
hosting facility for further development and access by the general user
population, then sorry, but no -- we're already using too large a
proportion of our host university's bandwidth.  (And don't have any
hosting software installed anyway.)

Best,
Karl