[tex-live] When will TeXLive 2007 find its way to debian-repos?

Søren Christensen severino at ulvedalen.dk
Fri Mar 16 09:47:25 CET 2007

The gmane.comp.tex.live.debian seems to be very silent (dead?), so I will
put the question here.

Does anybody know when the new texlive-edition will show up in Debian-Etch
reposities?

Or have I missed something? Updating package-lists doesn't bring up
tex-live 2007 (as far as I can tell) I'm specifically looking for XeTeX.

Hope someone can clear this up for me, and if I'm looking for the wrong
thins in the wrong places, please forgive me.

thanks,
severino