[tex-live] Running Live - no access to C drive

Dima dmitrij.ledkov at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 20:15:35 CET 2007

I have downloaded TexLive 2007 and tried to run it live on university
computer.

But it want to add some files to C:\texlive. My student accound does not
allow me to make any changes at all on c drive, instead I can use my own
private G drive which has limited space for me to use.

Will it be possible to run TexLive 2007 on that machines? There is by the
way some kind of ghostscript/gview installed (found in start/ all apps).

Thank you in advance.

--
Dmitrij Ledkov
Email: Dmitrij.Ledkov at Gmail.com
University: D.Ledkovs at hull.ac.uk
Land line:   +44 (0) 8708558871
Cell phone: +44 (0) 7842589801
Skype ID:dmitrij0309
MSN / AIM / Jabber : dmitrij.ledkov at gmail.com

Correspondence addresses in Latvia and UK are available upon request