[tex-live] texdoc in luatex

Frank Küster frank at kuesterei.ch
Thu Jun 28 13:35:27 CEST 2007

Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:

> Zdenek Wagner wrote:
>

>> if string.find(os.getenv("PATH"), ";") then
>>  if string.find(os.getenv("PATH"), "\\OS2\\") then
>>    -- OS/2
>>  else
>>    -- windows
>>  end
>> else
>>  -- unix
>> end
>
> Just curious. In what respect does os/2 need special treatment in tex
> live i.e. where does it differ from windows when it comes down to
> scripting?

The viewers are different.  But I'm not sure (Zdenek, that saves me an
answer to your private mail to me) whether it's worth catering for at
the moment.  Once TeXLive supports OS/2 officially and a decision about
the necessary separate add-ons (POSIX-shell etc.) has been made, we can
always add that.  But at the moment, I suggest that the OS/2 users just
put the commands into texmf.cnf.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster