[tex-live] texconfig-sys: runs updmap instead of updmap-sys

Frank Küster frank at kuesterei.ch
Wed Jun 13 15:19:14 CEST 2007

Reinhard Kotucha <reinhard.kotucha at web.de> wrote:

>  > I must say that I don't know whether texconfig is used much at all
>  > (I never use it), but as long as we provide it we should also
>  > maintain it a bit.
>
> texconfig is the main configuration tool for teTeX and TeXLive.  It's
> a pity that you never used it, maybe you should use it at least once
> in order to find out what it does.  Run texconfig without any
> arguments.

Oh, of course I've done that, but mostly in order to learn about it in
case some Debian user asks.  Personally, I prefer the individual
commandline tools.  (Which probably means that I'd use texconfig for
changing paper settings would I ever need to).

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX/TeXLive)