[tex-live] new tl infrastructure

Edd Barrett vext01 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 01:44:30 CEST 2007

Hi Karl,

On 23/07/07, Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> wrote:
> Hi Edd,
>
>     texmf-minimal = scheme-tetex minus DocFiles.
>     texmf-full = Everything else apart from Docfiles.
>     texmf-docs = All DocFiles.
>
> If by "DocFiles" you mean only the packages in texmf-doc, new schemes
> could be defined along these lines, although I feel a bit reluctant
> about it.

No, I mean "DocFiles" as in what I found in the old TPM system. From
the top of my head the XML (RDF) files described RunFiles, DocFiles,
SourceFiles, BinFiles and ShareFiles?

The DocFiles tended to be stuff for use with the "texdoc" binary.

Perhaps it doesnt work like that anymore. If not is there an equivilent?

Thanks

--
Best Regards

Edd