[tex-live] new tl infrastructure

Edd Barrett vext01 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 20:48:48 CEST 2007

Hi Guys,

It seems a lot has changed in the infrastructure since I last read the thread.

My question (which is probably aimed at Norbert?) is, is there an easy
way to generate the set of distfiles that I used for the OpenBSD port
of texlive. I ask in the hope that I can get on top of texlive
developer snapshots so as to deliver tl2008 to the OpenBSD community
with minimal "port-lag".

My distfiles are described here:
http://students.dec.bmth.ac.uk/ebarrett/texlive/guide/texlive_port_doc-20070717.pdf
. See sections 3.1, 5.1 and 6.1.

A suggestion that I made a python API was floating around, but it
seems silly if there is already a good perl API, which could to the
trick(?).

Thanks

--
Best Regards