[tex-live] builing new images with new tlpmgui?

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Wed Jan 31 20:41:03 CET 2007

  > Hi Michael!  On Mit, 31 Jan 2007, Michael A. Peters wrote:
  >> I'm not positive - but it looks like while the Utopia pfb files
  >> are now included with the clarified license, utopia.map is not
  >> enabled. Is that

  > Can you please specify what you mean? (Sorry, Karl would know
  > better, but he is away).

  > Do we have to update the .pfb files? Or the .afm files, or both,
  > or all?

  > What about the .vf/.tfm etc files all form utopia.tpm.

Hi Norbert,
I suppose that nothing had been changed for a long time and Karl
changed the copyright message in the .pfb files only.

The only thing which seem to be missing is the entry "Map utopia.map"
in Master/texmf/web2c/updmap.cfg.

This is a bit unfortunate because some other packages provide math
support for Utopia (mathdesign and fourier).

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25