[tex-live] howto partial svn update?

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Wed Jan 24 00:37:38 CET 2007

  > I do not know so many svn tricks, but I always use Reinhard's
  > script (made in Bachotek :-) which makes svn update much faster. I
  > hope that Rainhard is not against if I send you it (he already
  > gave it to the community some months ago).

It's only good for slow machines.  It downloads the logfile first and
runs "svn update" only on the directories mentioned in the logfile.

It makes sense to run "svn update" occasionally to be sure that my
simple script does not forget anything.

I had not been aware that someone is using the script, I had been told
that Staszek has a new machine, but if anybody has problems with the
script, please let me know.

Regards,
  Reinhard
Reinhard Kotucha Phone: +49-511-4592165 Marschnerstr. 25 D-30167
Hannover mailto:reinhard.kotucha at web.de