[tex-live] context update

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Jan 12 14:00:01 CET 2007

Hi,

I have updated ConTeXt to 20070112 a few moments ago. I am not sure
about the binary updates, so just in case: I have fixed up the
following (#3376):

   Build/source/texk/tetex/context/texmfstart
   Master/bin/win32/texmfstart.exe

I have not touched any of the other scripts in the Master/bin/ tree,
I assumed these are copied from Build by the build script, I hope
that is OK.

Also new: many new map files for tex-gyre (#3377), in

   Master/texmf-dist/fonts/map/pdftex/context

I updated some of the ruby script files (#3378) in

   Master/texmf-dist/scripts/context/ruby/{base,graphics,}

And of course there are new macros etc (#3379) in

   Master/texmf-dist/tex/context/{base,interface,patterns}

that should do it.

Best,
Taco