[tex-live] dvipos build fails

Vladimir Volovich vvv at vsu.ru
Thu Jan 11 17:05:08 CET 2007

"MS" == Martin Schröder writes:

 MS> 2007/1/11, Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org>:
 >> I just committed an additional -I.. to get to the builddir
 >> texk/kpathsea.  That seems to be what's missing.

 MS> Now configure needs the contents of texk/dvipos

i've made proper configure and makefile for dvipos, and sent it to
karl yesterday, but he didn't apply it yet.

i've attached it to this message. please unpack it in the texk/dvipos
directory and delete the Makefile (since now it will be generated from
Makefile.in).

i've tested that the build works on several platforms already.

Best,
v.