[tex-live] wrong shebang in ConTeXt scripts breaks RPM packaging

Jindrich Novy jnovy at redhat.com
Tue Feb 13 10:59:40 CET 2007

Hi all,

I was bitten by a bug in ConTeXt while packaging the TeXLive 2007 texmf
tree. RPM's find-requires script added a bogus dependency to /usr/env
which prevented me to actually install the packages. I tracked it down
to the ConTeXt package ruby scripts, where incorrect shebang is present
in the wwwserver.rb. The cause might be that the ctxtools.rb script,
which contains the add_shebang function, which is used to write a
shebang to newly created scripts, contains a typo, when it refers
to /usr/env, but should refer to /usr/bin/env as usual.

Attaching patch that fixes it.

Jindrich