[tex-live] Bad .cfg files in TeX source tree?

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Thu Feb 8 01:55:38 CET 2007

  > * Or consider package dropping. The right driver option for pdfTeX
  > in PDF mode is dvips(!).

This is a matter of philosophy.  If you want to shutdown Windows you
have to go to the "Start" menu first.  I would not expect this but
everyone tells me that this is obvious.  Things like this make Windows
so user-friendly.  We should make TeX user-friendly too, and what you
complain about is probably a first step.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25