[tex-live] Testing texlivetest2007-inst-20070204.iso on Intel Macs

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Feb 6 01:34:31 CET 2007

    There was not enough space, sorry.  (``no enough''?)

That image is getting burned on a physical CD, hence the limit.

    replace ppc_darwin with i386_darwin in inst images,

As I've explained before, my rationale for using powerpc-darwin on the
CD image is that i386-darwin users are presumably nearly certain to have
a usable DVD drive, since i386-darwin is so much newer -- the only
significant reason to use the CD image is if the DVD cannot be read.
Hence it's more likely to be useful to powerpc-darwin users than
i386-darwin users.

karl