[tex-live] Request for help with older map files and their current counterparts

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 02:43:58 CET 2007

On 2/5/07, Reinhard Kotucha <reinhard.kotucha at web.de> wrote:

>   > I have looked at the maps and noticed that the following map files
>   > are present in teTeX (January 2005) and they are not available in
>   > TL (January 2007).
>
> All *-antt.map had been replaced by a single antt.map.

You really scared me for a moment ...

I thought that the whole Antykwa Torunska was broken for ConTeXt users
of TeXLive. After that I've noticed that antt.map is only a
"duplicate" of the original files.

For Gerben this means: either the rest of the antt files has to be
included [as well], not only antt.map, or ConTeXt needs to be fixed
(but it works OK on other distributions).

Mojca

(PS: it would be really nice to include iwona as well. But since you
don't accept user requests any more, it's really up to you.)