[tex-live] ifxetex package missing from collection-xetex

Andreas Hirsch afj at gaponline.de
Sat Feb 3 21:17:02 CET 2007

quoting Reinhard Kotucha, [03.02.2007 19:41]:

>   > This is a bit off-topic, but since you asked:
>
>   > There is one strong reason why I *love* MikTeX
>   > [...]
>
> Thank you very much.  I think that TeXLive's main drawback is that
> peolpe have to download the whole thing unless they have the CD/DVD.
> Maybe this can be solved in the future.

Until August 2006 we used MiKTeX at school and at home. Unfortunately
MiKTeX 2.5 does not work in our school-network an so we switched to
TeXLive. This runs without any problems.

At home I'm still using MiKTeX. My reason is the Update- and
Package-Manager. As I read here, this will be a feature in TeXLive2007
and so a think a will switc h to TeXLive at home too.

Andreas

--
Sie haben noch kein eMail-Zertifikat?
https://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=1&lang=de_DE