[tex-live] missing latex.fmt

Johannes Goller jogojapan at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 11 03:32:28 CET 2007

Dear Karl and Zdenek,

thank you very much for your amazingly quick reply.

I tried all of what you suggested and at the end I found that indeed Karl
was right in that the user account I was using for this had an old TEXINPUTS
set (probably from some time in the past when a different Latex system was
installed somewhere). After cleaning that up, things started working.

Thank you very much, again.

Johannes.