[tex-live] Portable TeX web page

poti at potis.org poti at potis.org
Tue Apr 10 08:13:08 CEST 2007

On 23:37 Sun 08 Apr     , Siep Kroonenberg wrote:
> http://tex.aanhet.net/portable/
>
> Scripts and notes for portable TeX Live and portable MikTeX

Great to see your site Siep!
I have posted my emacs-specific scripts at:
http://potis.org/~poti/software/livedvd

I just finished testing on Windows NT with the file
texmf-doc/doc/english/guide-to-latex/demodoc.tex
after commenting out \usepackage{palatino} and it seems
to work. SumatraPDF works great as the pdf browser, thanks
for the tip. I do not know if the dvi solution is acceptable,
though I think what I have also works.

I believe all works on Linux and OSX too, though I am still
testing as of this mail.

-Poti Giannakouros