[tex-live] magyar.tpm

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Apr 7 19:30:11 CEST 2007

    what seems a "rogue" magyar package is in fact embodying the revised
    .ldf rather than an outdated one.

Exactly.  I left it in doc/ knowingly, because I did not want to create
a conflict for magyar.ldf.  But I wanted to include it somehow, although
admittedly the chances of anyone finding it in doc/ are small.

    there's a large backlog of babel stuff

No kidding.  Is there any chance of another trusted latex team member to
"assist" Johannes in making these updates in the foreseeable future?  It
seems to me a lot of work has gone into them.  It's a shame that they
remain outside of core babel.

Thanks,
Karl