[tex-live] getnonfreefonts

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Mon Oct 9 03:00:38 CEST 2006

Hi Volker,

  > And it worked with the directory name with spaces ("some dir").
  > If you are interested I can send you the complete output.

Many thanks for testing.  Yes, it would be nice to see whether
everything is installed properly.  Can you send me a directory
listing?

  > If I run "getnonfreefonts.pl -l" I get the error message ! ERROR:
  > Can't rmdir 'E:/.../Temp/getfont-2940'. at
  > D:\TeX2005a\getnonfreefonts.pl line 127.  because the directory
  > "/Temp/getfont-2940" contains the non-empty directory structure
  > ".\1\fonts\map\dvips\luxi"

It seems that I must not quote the dollar sign on Windows.  I hope
that the new version I uploaded calls kpsewhich properly. I also
changed the LuxiMono part so that it doesn't create a map diectory if
the --lsfonts argument is present.

Does it work now?

Regards,
  Reinhard