[tex-live] dvipng

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Nov 17 01:36:38 CET 2006

    for some reason I do not get a dvipng binary when I run the Build
    script.  I also tried --with-dvipng but it didn't help.

Yeah.

I was trying to update dvipng, but ran out of time halfway through (a
while ago).  I thought I had reverted my changes, but apparently not.
Meanwhile, another new version has been released, so an update has to
happen anyway.

It's another thing that I have to straighten out, unless someone else
can dive into the autoconfiscation stuff.  (And then there is dvipdfmx
and who knows what else.)

Thanks,
karl