[tex-live] using JadeTeX with TeX Live

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Nov 7 01:52:46 CET 2006

    H XML typesetting scheme        ===>>>   could not find some file ecrm1000

That is cm-super.  Perhaps try XML and then add the "extra fonts"
collection (C from the installer).

    can I add the missing pices to a smaller one?    Maybe some use of texconfig

Not texconfig, but you can choose the collections to install via the
interactive installer.  What you want is the "HTML/SGML/XML sup"
collection for jadetex, so I guess another thing to play with is start
with the basic or medium scheme, add that HTML collection (and "extra
fonts"), and build up from there if more is needed.

As for languages, you can deselect them with L.  So that would be
another approach: start with scheme-full, get rid of the languages and
anything else that looks obviously useless.

Sorry it isn't as easy as it might be.

Best,
Karl