[tex-live] Strange license of ukhyphen

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon May 29 11:42:51 CEST 2006

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> What about the following: Get a reliable list of UK English words
> (probably sorted by frequency), apply the current UK patterns,
> carefully check the results and regenerate the patterns.

good idea. curiously, my institution curates
a 100 million word corpus of British English
(http://www.natcorp.ox.ac.uk/), marked up
to the word level; deriving a
list of words from that would be a rather
small bit of XML retrieval.

If I get the list of words, does anyone
else have the time and energy to make the
experiment?

--
Sebastian Rahtz

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk