[tex-live] texmf tar archive

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Jun 30 23:31:17 CEST 2006

Greetings,

    the texmf tree, only some uncompressed texmf-trees and the iso-images.
    Could you provide please a compressed texmf-archive?

I don't really understand.  Can't you just get it with rsync, which will
do the compression over the line?  Or, if you want the released version,
then it's there in the ISO, so just get it and unpack it?  There are no
"sources" for the Master tree, it is what it is.

Sorry, but I can't spend more time on infrastructure than absolutely
necessary, I am so far behind with updates.

Best,
Karl