[tex-live] Off I go ...

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jun 21 15:56:47 CEST 2006

Dear friends!

I wanted to inform you that I am leaving for more or less 5 weeks
without any regular internet connection, and not the time to care for
many things but the most important.

So don't expect any answers, development, comments, bug fixes from me in
the next time.

For those who are interested, I am off 1 week acclimatising with some
friends, then 2 weeks of federal mountain guide course, and then 2 weeks
with clients in the swiss alps. In all this time I have about 3 days of
free time, ... seems like a lot of work is expecting me.

In August I hope to manage to work up all the stuff which has
accumulated.

So, if there is anything with high emergency, there is time till friday
morning ...

Best wishes

Norbert