[tex-live] Mails to Fabrice

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Fri Jul 28 23:19:47 CEST 2006

  >> Why does supelec.fr assumes that I'm a spammer?
  >>
  > i remember problems with "web.de" mails on the ntg related mailing
  > lists as well, so maybe your provider is on some spam list

Hi Hans,
thanks for the info.  This means that it has nothing to do with my
mails.  It also means that I cannot do much about it.

On the other hand, I just sent a mail to ntg-pdftex which did not
bounce.  "reinhard.kotucha at web.de" had been accepted.  Do different
ntg mailing lists use different spam filters?

I'm still clueless...

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25