[tex-live] License of the mptopdf/texexec manpage

Frank Küster frank at kuesterei.ch
Wed Jul 5 14:04:59 CEST 2006

Hi Claire, hi Tobias,

you are noted as the authors of the mptopdf and texexec manpage which
you must have written long ago.  (Actually it's installed in Debian as
mptopdf.1, but only documents texexec).  You didn't attach a license
statement back then.  Now it has been revised by Werner Lemberg, and
he and Hans Hagen as the author of the texexec manual have suggested to
put the text into the public domain.

Do you agree?  I would then add the sentence

"This manual page may be freely used, distributed and/or modified".

For reference, I attach the complete text, as revised by Werner.

Many thanks in advance, Frank

--
Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX)