[tex-live] Directory structure

Zdenek Wagner wagner at cesnet.cz
Wed Jan 18 15:31:59 CET 2006

Dear colleagues,
we think on reorganization of the directory structure in CVS so that the
devanagari package could be easily released for CTAN, TeXLive and other
distributions. I would like to ask what is the correct directory for
documentation. Currently manual.*, README and copying reside in
doc/fonts/devanagr but they document not only fonts but also macros both
for plain TeX and LaTeX. In the near future we will have another README
file for Type 1 fonts. What would be the correct documentation for such
file? The package also contains a few sample files, both as *.dn and
*.pdf. What is correct directory for sample files?

Sincerely,

Zdenek Wagner
e-mail: wagner at cesnet.cz

see also http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/