[tex-live] pdftex 1.40 -- Mac OS X binaries

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Wed Dec 27 18:19:03 CET 2006

I've built new TL binaries (including pdftex 1.40.0rc4) on powerpc-
darwin and i386-darwin, and updated these in the repository, so these
are available for anyone who would like to test them. I also added
the pdftex.pool file to Master/texmf/web2c (but have not checked in
updated ls-R files, so mktexlsr will be needed before it is found).

All formats seem to build correctly with these binaries; I haven't
done much else with them yet.

Gerben, if you want to try these, they're in Subversion rev. 2983.

JK