[tex-live] TL and win32

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Tue Dec 19 01:21:10 CET 2006

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells wrote:

> [...]
> If I am wrong in my interpretation of the intended behaviour,
> then I will very happily stand corrected; but if I am correct,
> then I would ask Staszek to defend his assertion and to shew
> why the alternative, proposed above, would not be not only
> acceptable but actually preferable.

No, you are right. I forgot to check what we have in the current texmf.cnf
and it is OK by me. I'm verry sorry for a rush.
parse_first_line = t
parse_first_line.tex= f

Thanks, Phil, and all the best,

Ps. I don't know why, but all mails are so delayed. I received your
mail after more than 4 hours...

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl